Thursday, September 16, 2010

Testimony 1: Welcome Note - Why Am I in DXN? (Part 1)

Good morning everyone. We always greet 'good morning' in DXN because it symbolizes hope and the children of DXN has the mission of spreading the good news about health to everyone that needs and believe in her.

Since year 2001, I have been consuming DXN products and my health has had gradually become better. In year 1984, I was not born with a perfect Apgar score. I did not enjoy a good childhood since unlike other healthy kids out there, I was born with hereditary asthma as well as eczyma (skin allergy). A lot of activities including games and sports I could not participate and I could not eat all I wanted.

At the age of 7, I suffered from tonsilitis. I was recommended that to have my tonsils removed without having a second opinion from other doctors. Tonsils are immunocompetent tissues which is the first line defense mechanism against ingested or inhaled foreign pathogens. Henceforth I easily caught a cold or cough when I was young and my illness recovery rate was slow.

As if it was not the worst thing that has happened in my childhood, at the beginning of age 8, I was hit by severe eczyma after consuming chicken. We do hear people are allergic to seafood, pollen or penicillin but chicken meat? I suffered from skin itchiness and ugly rashes on my joints after a piece of fried chicken. Hence, no chicken for me for the rest of the years until I met DXN. I lost in touch with fried chicken for at least 7-8 years.


Throughout my childhood, I was not able to perform Physical Education (P.E.) in school. My lungs wheezed whenever I tried to run or jump. My dream as a kid was always to be someone able to do adventurous outdoor activities and sports. To make things worse, school exams, in which stress triggered my asthma attack as well. My mom really had the hard time to take good care of me and I was the kid with a lot of health problems.

After DXN came into our family, our lives have been changed. Without realizing, my asthma and skin allergy became better and gradually I could do more outdoor activities and sports. Today, I am proud here standing and would like to share with everyone who would like to know what has DXN done to change me life. I began my sharing with my relatives and friends as well as people who have heard about it because I know how the range of DXN products are able to change our body environment and turn it into a better one.















Why am I in DXN? The journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment